Walther LX3000 Torch
The huge beam of this flashlight is generated by three specially configured reflector lenses, each measuring 35mm.
The huge beam of this flashlight is generated by three specially configured reflector lenses, each measuring 35mm. Power is provided by four D alkaline (1.5V) or four NiMH rechargeable batteries, each with 1.2V, producing a 1850-lumen spotlight. The XL3000 comes with two lanyard eyelets, a carrying belt and a sturdy polymer case.
All torches in the XL series share these useful features:
- ~ Multi Battery System (except XL7000R). Gives a free choice of power sources between common inexpensive batteries, rechargeable batteries or premium batteries.
- ~ High-Performance LEDs.
- ~ Fast Focus Change (FFC): adjustable with only one hand.
- ~ Three light output settings (100/40/10 percent).
- ~ Tactical Defense Strobe (TDS): Strobe-mode (20 Hz).
- ~ Beam Adjustment System (BAS) with specially configured reflector lenses.
- ~ Body made from high-quality aircraft aluminium with thick coated, matte "Anti-Reflex" anodisation.
- ~ High-quality reflectors and scratch-resistant lenses.
- ~ Function: 1st click 100%, 2nd click 40% and 3rd click 10% light output. The strobe mode can be directly activated from any function.
|Light Output:||100% = 1850 lm
40% = 740 lm
10% = 185 lm
|Run Time:||100% = 5:20 h
40% = 12 h
10% = 60 h
|Beam Distance:||100% = 320 m
40% = 220 m
10% = 115 m
|Chip:||3 x Cree XM - L2|
|Battery Type:||4 x D Alkaline 1.5V|
|Overall Length:||400 mm|
|Net Weight:||860 g|