Walther PL80 Torch
The Walther PL80 is powered by four alkaline AAA batteries or rechargeable NiMH batteries.
The Walther PL80 is powered by four alkaline AAA batteries or rechargeable NiMH batteries. With a length of 134 mm it fits perfectly in your hand. The high-quality Cree chip pumps more than 600 lumens through the 35mm reflector lens. Thanks to the Beam Adjustment System (BAS) the reflector head can be pushed with one hand to produce the type of beam required: from a narrow spotlight for long distances to a large cone for illuminating the immediate surroundings. In design, the PL80 cuts no corners when it comes to quality. The body, made of anodised matte aircraft aluminium, is sturdy but light. The easy-grip nonreflecting surface is splash water protected (IPX4), and the recessed switch allows the flashlight to be set on its end while turned on.
All torches in the PL series share these useful features:
- ~ Multi Battery System. Gives a free choice of power sources between common inexpensive batteries, rechargeable batteries or premium batteries.
- ~ Fast Focus Change.
- ~ Three light output settings (100/40/10 percent).
- ~ Tactical Defense Strobe mode. 20 Hz directly activated from any function.
- ~ Beam Adjustment System with specially configured reflector lenses.
- ~ High-quality aircraft aluminium with thick coated, matte "Anti-Reflex" anodization.
- ~ Function: 1st click 100%, 2nd click 40% and 3rd click 10%.
|Light Output:||100% = 650 lm
40% = 260 lm
10% = 65 lm
|Run Time:||100% = 0:55 h
40% = 2:20 h
10% = 11 h
|Beam Distance:||100% = 230 m
40% = 145 m
10% = 80 m
|Chip:||Cree XM - L2|
|Battery Type:||4 x AAA Alkaline|
|Overall Length:||134 mm|
|Net Weight:||161 g|