This is an extreme performance jacket for the most demanding adventures. If you’re planning an expedition with potentially arctic conditions, warm, reliable protection is an essential part of your kit. The aptly named Blizzard jacket gives you extreme warmth, right down to -25°C.
The Blizzard is a reversible jacket with two optional colour ways. Both sides of the jacket are equally well equipped with pockets and, of course, benefit from the Paratex Light fabric, making it lightweight, windproof and water repellent, and importantly, breathable with great moisture wicking away from the body.
It features a generous back scoop for extra thermal protection, fully insulated with our clever Softie® Premier filling which gives great warmth and comfort with a fine, soft and durable finish.Its double construction design is made in the UK and comes complete with its own compression stuff sack to reduce the size for easy storage.
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -20°C, Extreme: -25°C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack to reduce space
- Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Colours Available: Multicam/Desert Tan.
- Weight: 1260g - 1520g (depending on the size)
- Sizes Available: XS to XXL
- Origin: Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Temperature: Comfort: -20°c Extreme: -25°c
- Outer Fabric - Paratex Light
- Inner Fabric - Paratex Light
- Filling - Softie® Premier