This mid-sized model has a typical flashlight silhouette with a wide head and a 22mm reflector lens. With an AA battery (or equivalent NiMH rechargeable battery) the PL50 emits a beam of 110 lumens.
All torches in the PL series share these useful features:
- ~ Multi Battery System. Gives a free choice of power sources between common inexpensive batteries, rechargeable batteries or premium batteries.
- ~ Fast Focus Change.
- ~ Three light output settings (100/40/10 percent).
- ~ Tactical Defense Strobe mode. 20 Hz directly activated from any function.
- ~ Beam Adjustment System with specially configured reflector lenses.
- ~ High-quality aircraft aluminium with thick coated, matte "Anti-Reflex" anodization.
- ~ Function: 1st click 100%, 2nd click 40% and 3rd click 10%.
Light Output: 100% = 110 lm
40% = 45 lm
10% = 10 lm
Run Time: 100% = 2:40 h
40% = 7:10 h
10% = 22 h
Beam Distance: 100% = 70 m
40% = 50 m
10% = 25 m
Chip: Cree XM - G2 Battery Type: 1 x AA Alkaline Overall Length: 115 mm Net Weight: 52 g Diameter: 18 mm