Mammut Alnasca Pro II Mid GTX® Men's Mid Cut Approach Shoe - UK 11 - Dark Titanium-Spicy
Lightweight approach shoe for grip and precision
Alnasca Pro II Mid GTX® Men: lightweight mid-cut approach shoe featuring an innovative combination of material, fit, design and technology. Basefit for strong heel support with specially developed lacing. The Michelin outsole allows close contact with the rocks and excellent grip on any alpine approach. The Gore-Tex membrane gives the shoe lasting waterproofing and breathability. The Alnasca Pro II Mid GTX® Men for safety on any via ferrata, hike or approach.
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
- Pre-shaped tongue construction