Used on a massive range of products including Police, Military and Outdoor Products
500D CORDURA NYLON
- Width: 59/60"
- per MIL-C-43734 C1 4
- Made in the USA/Berry Compliant
Sold in Metre Lengths (if more than one lot ordered you will receive in a continuous length) - Width 150cm
Full line developed in conjunction with INVISTA's CORDURA® Brand.
These fabrics feature the CORDURA® TrueLock™ Fiber.
Color is built into the fiber before it even becomes fiber. Deep, durable color that goes all the way through and steps a little lighter on our planet.
The process of color encapsulation used in CORDURA® TrueLock™ fiber offers several environmental benefits such as reduced water and energy consumption*, and reduced dye and chemical usage in textile processing. The fiber also delivers additional tangible benefits, including:
- Abrasion resistant color
- UV fade resistant color
- Inherent stain resistance
- Color that doesn’t bleed or crock
- Lot-to-lot color consistency/color uniformity
- Color consistency across different textile components (ex., fabric and webbing)
- Option for fiber with inherent Near-Infrared (NIR) capability