Mystery Ranch RIP RUCK 24 (Foliage Green)
The introduction of the RIP RUCK series is the result of the success of our original Rip Ruck, which was inspired by the military ALICE ruck. The RIP RUCK 24 is one of three packs in this series which has a military look and is full of features that work well for travel, the office and everywhere in between.
The RIP RUCK 24, the mid-size pack in the RIP RUCK series, will be your best travel companion because of its organization.
It has two main compartments: a zip access to a separate laptop and document sleeve and a Rip-Zip compartment that has a sleeve, zippered mesh pocket, and plenty of space for all your other must-haves.
Other features include PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and two exterior Rip Zip pockets for quick access and organization.
These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Reinforced top haul handle
- Top zip access to separate laptop, document, and accessory compartment
- Molded body panel
- Fixed harnessing
- Floating padded sleeve with Velcro® closure fits laptops up to 15”
- Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded floating computer sleeve
- Two lower Rip-Zip pockets with quick pull magnetic open and close
- Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
- Additional document sleeve is lined with Velcro® for attaching accessories
- Quick Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment for easy one handed open and close and secures with magnets
- Front daisy chain for attaching accessories
- 330 Robic fabric
- YKK® DWR coated zippers