KONG 25L Lirung Bag
A KONG Rope bag developed for rope transport in canyon.
Intended for professional use, explorers, guides, instructors and first aid specialists in canyon.
Rope bag developed for rope transport in canyon.
Intended for professional use, explorers, guides, instructors and first aid specialists in canyon
• it contains 60m rope of 10mm or 80m rope of 9mm
• fast emptying thanks to the mesh structure (rapid emptying means less fatigue)
• internal separator in mesh in order to have, in a practical way, both rope branches: the terminal part of the rope slips out easily and it can be also put again, separating it from the other rope branch; very functional detail when you reinsert the rope.
• comfortable in the transportation, thanks to the adjustable shoulder straps, which, if necessary can be removed from buckles and stowed in the internal gear holder bag
• internal gear holder bag, useful for housing descender, rings, slings/lanyards etc.)
• wide carrying handle
• extension cord for hooking the backpack during a break
• internal rings for attachment of rope extremities in 2 vivid colours