The Walther Pro HL17 is somewhat larger and more powerful than the HL11, but it is just as easy to operate. With its lens diameter of 28 instead of 22mm, this head lamp illuminates a wider area and has a sliding focus for adjusting the beam. Weighing still only 175 grams, allowing comfortable use for long periods.
All Pro head torches share these useful features:
- ~ Designed so there is no battery compartment behind the head, eliminating the need for cables.
- ~ Multi Battery System. Gives a free choice of power sources between common inexpensive batteries, rechargeable batteries or premium batteries.
- ~ Fast Focus Change (FFC): adjustable with only one hand.
- ~ Three light output settings (100/40/10 percent).
- ~ Tactical Defense Strobe (TDS): Strobe-mode (20 Hz).
- ~ Beam Adjustment System (BAS) with specially configured reflector lenses.
- ~ 90° tipping mechanism.
- ~ Adjustable and washable headband with rear reflector patch.
- ~ High-quality reflectors and scratch-resistant lenses.
- ~ Splashwater protected (IPX4).
- ~ Function: 1st click 100%, 2nd click 40% and 3rd click 10% light output. The strobe mode can be directly activated from any function.
Light Output: 100% = 235 lm
40% = 95 lm
10% = 25 lm
Run Time: 100% = 3:30 h
40% = 9 h
10% = 18 h
Beam Distance: 100% = 140 m
40% = 90 m
10% = 45 m
Chip: Cree XP - G2 Battery Type: 3 x AAA Alkaline 1.5V Dimensions: 87 x 74 x 41 mm Net Weight: 175 g Material: Aircraft Aluminium and reinforced plastic