Full grain leather and ballistic nylon uppers. The Delta range feature the Bates Individual Comfort System Technology (ICS)- A breakthrough in advanced comfort technology that gives you the freedom to choose the setting that provides the most comfort and support for you.
- Breathable mesh liner
- Water Resistant
- Non-metallic, Security friendly – Undetectable in electronic security enviromnets. Footwear features non-metallic shank, hardware and construction
- Cement construction – Similar to athletic/running shoe construction, this method is lightweight and highly flexible
- Slip resistant – Has passed SATRA WTM144 test for slip resistance
- Side Zip – Allows for ease and speed takinf or putting on footwear
ICS – The products with this technology have a midsole containing a removable disk that can be rotated among four zones to control firmness, cushion, inward and outward stability.
- Firm Zone: Set the dial to F position to increase energy return
- Cushion Zone: Set the dial to the C position to increase shock absorption
- Inward Zone: Set the dial to the I position to reduce inward tilt and maximise natural walking motion and stability
- Outward Zone: Set the dial to the O position to reduce outward tilt and maximise natural walking motion and stability