Walther PL70R Torch
This version of the PL70 is supplied with an ICR18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery but it is otherwise the same in design.
This version of the PL70 is supplied with an ICR18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery but it is otherwise the same in design. It comes with a charging cradle that can be connected by means of a 1-m cable to a power charger unit (both included) or a USB port (5V). An adaptor for charging socket in a car is also supplied (12-24V).
All torches in the PL series share these useful features:
- ~ Multi Battery System. Gives a free choice of power sources between common inexpensive batteries, rechargeable batteries or premium batteries.
- ~ Fast Focus Change.
- ~ Three light output settings (100/40/10 percent).
- ~ Tactical Defense Strobe mode. 20 Hz directly activated from any function.
- ~ Beam Adjustment System with specially configured reflector lenses.
- ~ High-quality aircraft aluminium with thick coated, matte "Anti-Reflex" anodization.
- ~ Function: 1st click 100%, 2nd click 40% and 3rd click 10%.
|Light Output:||100% = 910 lm
40% = 365 lm
10% = 90 lm
|Run Time:||100% = 1:50 h
40% = 4:30 h
10% = 18 h
|Beam Distance:||100% = 205 m
40% = 150 m
10% = 85 m
|Chip:||Cree XM - L2|
|Battery Type:||1 x ICR 18650 Li-ion|
|Overall Length:||143 mm|
|Net Weight:||142 g|