Walther LX3000R Torch
Identical in appearance to the XL3000, this rechargeable (R) version is supplied with a pack of four D cells that can be recharged directly by cable.
Identical in appearance to the XL3000, this rechargeable (R) version is supplied with a pack of four D cells that can be recharged directly by cable. Four LEDs show the charge level. Thanks to the Multi Battery System you can also use four standard D batteries. With its battery pack this flashlight generates an amazing 2700 lumens from three separate reflectors. The XL3000R comes with two lanyard eyelets, a carrying belt and a sturdy polymer case.
All torches in the XL series share these useful features:
- ~ Multi Battery System (except XL7000R). Gives a free choice of power sources between common inexpensive batteries, rechargeable batteries or premium batteries.
- ~ High-Performance LEDs.
- ~ Fast Focus Change (FFC): adjustable with only one hand.
- ~ Three light output settings (100/40/10 percent).
- ~ Tactical Defense Strobe (TDS): Strobe-mode (20 Hz).
- ~ Beam Adjustment System (BAS) with specially configured reflector lenses.
- ~ Body made from high-quality aircraft aluminium with thick coated, matte "Anti-Reflex" anodisation.
- ~ High-quality reflectors and scratch-resistant lenses.
- ~ Function: 1st click 100%, 2nd click 40% and 3rd click 10% light output. The strobe mode can be directly activated from any function.
|Light Output:||100% = 2700 lm
40% = 1080 lm
10% = 270 lm
|Run Time:||100% = 2:25 h
40% = 5:50 h
10% = 22 h
|Beam Distance:||100% = 355 m
40% = 260 m
10% = 130 m
|Chip:||3 x Cree XM - L2|
|Battery Type:||4 x DD Cell NiMH 4.8V|
|Overall Length:||410 mm|
|Net Weight:||880 g|