Walther HL11 Torch
This focusable LED head lamp with impressive 205 lumens is extremely easy to operate.
This focusable LED head lamp with impressive 205 lumens is extremely easy to operate. Same functions like the larger PRO-lights, one-hand focusing, a latching, up to 90° tipping mechanism (practical for setting the HL11 on a table), microcontroller with temperature control and a lot more. The MBS (Multi Battery System) accepts a wide range of batteries.
All Pro head torches share these useful features:
- ~ Designed so there is no battery compartment behind the head, eliminating the need for cables.
- ~ Multi Battery System. Gives a free choice of power sources between common inexpensive batteries, rechargeable batteries or premium batteries.
- ~ Fast Focus Change (FFC): adjustable with only one hand.
- ~ Three light output settings (100/40/10 percent).
- ~ Tactical Defense Strobe (TDS): Strobe-mode (20 Hz).
- ~ Beam Adjustment System (BAS) with specially configured reflector lenses.
- ~ 90° tipping mechanism.
- ~ Adjustable and washable headband with rear reflector patch.
- ~ High-quality reflectors and scratch-resistant lenses.
- ~ Splashwater protected (IPX4).
- ~ Function: 1st click 100%, 2nd click 40% and 3rd click 10% light output. The strobe mode can be directly activated from any function.
|Light Output:||100% = 205 lm
40% = 80 lm
10% = 20 lm
|Run Time:||100% = 4 h
40% = 10 h
10% = 18 h
|Beam Distance:||100% = 100 m
40% = 70 m
10% = 35 m
|Chip:||Cree XP - G|
|Battery Type:||3 x AAA Alkaline 1.5V|
|Dimensions:||87 x 66 x 37 mm|
|Net Weight:||150 g|
|Material:||Aircraft Aluminium and reinforced plastic